Indonesian police on Wednesday announced the arrests of four terror suspects wanted in the Sept. 9 homicide blast on the Australian Embassy, including a key planner and the man who allegedly made the bomb.

The arrests represent the first major breakthrough in the investigation into the attack that killed 10 people, including at least homicide bomber.

The suspects were arrested Nov. 5 in west Java province (search), police chief Gen. Dai Bachtiar told reporters. They included Iwan Darmawan, who Bachtiar said helped planned the attack, and Sogir, who constructed the truck bomb.

"The suspects were involved in the bombing of the Australian embassy," he said.

The blast was blamed on the Al Qaeda (search) linked terror group Jemaah Islamiyah (search), which was also implicated in the Oct. 12, 2002 Bali bombing and last year's attack in the J.W. Marriott hotel in Jakarta.