"FOX News Watch" airs Saturdays at 6:30 p.m. and re-airs at 11:30 p.m. ET, Sundays at 2:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. ET and Mondays at 3:30 a.m. ET
After mounting pressure from shareholders, advertisers and political groups Sinclair Broadcast Group (search) decided this week not to air an anti-Kerry documentary in full on its television stations. The television station group will now air a special news program called "A POW Story" on Friday, October 22.
Some have accused Sinclair of "caving" to pressure. Did they cave or did they do the right thing?
Plus, we'll examine the media feeding frenzy over the allegations of sexual harassment against FOX News anchor Bill O'Reilly.
And later, in our "Quick Takes on the Media" segment:
• Comedy Central's Jon Stewart blasts Paul Begala and Tucker Carlson on CNN's "Crossfire."
• ABC announces it will no longer air the Miss America pageant. Is it the end of an era?
• And a newspaper in the Midwest suspends two reporters for attending a Bruce Springsteen, R.E.M. rock concert.
These stories and more... this weekend!
About the Show:
Join host Eric Burns and our "FOX News Watch" panelists this weekend as we "cover the coverage":
• Jim Pinkerton of Newsday
• Jane Hall of American University
• Cal Thomas, syndicated columnist and host of "After Hours" on FNC!
• Neal Gabler, media writer and author
Don't miss "FOX News Watch" this weekend!
Watch at 6:30 p.m. ET or catch one of our repeats at 11:30 p.m. ET, 2:30 a.m. ET and 6:30 a.m. ET!