Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
President Bush and John Kerry try to turn attention to their domestic agendas
• Marc Racicot, Bush-Cheney campaign chair
• Virginia Gov. Mark Warner
Vice President Dick Cheney is keeping the heat on Kerry, saying that if elected — the Democrat wouldn't do the right things to protect America
• Rich Galen, Republican strategist
• Kirsten Powers, Democratic strategist
The big money business of campaign ads... they've been an effective and expensive part of a political campaigns for more than 40 years
• David Schwartz, curator of the American Museum of the Moving Image
Latest in the Scott Peterson case...
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
In the debate over the invasion of Iraq and the future of the country, one voice is largely ignored — that of the ordinary Iraqi
• Martin Kunert, co-producer of the new film "Voices of Iraq"
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change