Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
Is President Bush prepared to do better in his second debate against John Kerry?
• Andrew Card, White House chief of staff
• Joe Lockhart, Kerry campaign senior adviser
• Rick Davis, John McCain's former campaign manager
Both Bush and Kerry say the Duelfer report proves their point about Iraq
• Harlan Ullman, author of "Finishing Business"
• Henry Sokolski, Nonproliferation Education Center
The case against Scott Peterson turns a corner...
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change