Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
Has the war in Iraq become a liability for President Bush?
• C. Boyden Gray, former White House counsel
What can we expect to see from John Kerry in his second debate against Bush?
• Lanny Davis, former White House counsel
Saddam Hussein funneled billions from the Oil for Food program, and some of that money may have ended up in the hands of terrorists
• Lawrence Eagleburger, former secretary of state
Kobe Bryant's accuser will have to drop her anonymity in her civil suit against the NBA star
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
President Bush rallies support in swing states, a category that seems to be narrowing
• Paul Maslin, Democratic pollster
• John McLaughlin of McLaughlin and Associates
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change