Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
President Bush says John Kerry would weaken our economy and security
• Ken Mehlman, Bush-Cheney campaign manager
• Rep. Rahm Emanuel, D-Ill.
The top U.S. weapons inspector says Saddam Hussein wanted weapons of mass destruction, but didn't have them
• Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif.
• Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind.
Radio host Rush Limbaugh comments on the latest turn in a battle over his medical records
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Who won the Dick Cheney-John Edwards debate, if anyone?
• David Axelrod, Edwards' former media consultant
• Rich Galen, GOP strategist
What should we expect from the second presidential debates?
• Joe Andrew, former DNC chair
• David Winston, GOP pollster
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change