Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's daytime show, "Studio B."
Topics and Guests:
Do "scare or fear" political ads have any impact on the way people vote?
• Ted Brader, political scientist at the University of Michigan
What kind of a job did the prosecution do in the Scott Peterson case?
• Rod Wheeler, former D.C. homicide detective
• Drew Findling, criminal defense attorney
A victory for Rush Limbaugh in his privacy suit...
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Will Afghanistan's elections be a foreshadowing to Iraq's January elections?
• Doug Bandow, senior fellow at the Cato Institute
All of this... and more on "Studio B With Shepard Smith" at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change