Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
Are negative ads by President Bush or John Kerry going to persuade voters either way?
• Joe Lockhart, Kerry campaign senior adviser
• Matthew Dowd, Bush-Cheney chief campaign strategist
What are Dick Cheney and John Edwards' goals as they head into their vice presidential debate?
• Larry Sabato of the Center for Politics
Some of the latest polls have John Kerry erasing President Bush's post-convention lead
• Former GOP Sen. Al D'Amato
• Mary Anne Marsh, Democratic strategist
How are the presidential candidates reacting to the stepped-up violence in Iraq?
• Michael O'Hanlon, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change