Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's daytime show, "Studio B."
Topics and Guests:
The arthritis drug Vioxx is pulled from the market as pharmaceutical company Merck announces new data that shows the drug could increase the risk of heart attack and stroke
• Dr. Steven Garner of St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers in New York City
A preview of the Bush-Kerry debates
• Marc Racicot, chairman of Bush-Cheney 2004 campaign
• Mike McCurry, senior adviser to the Kerry campaign
• Karen Tumulty, national political correspondent for Time magazine
A federal judge strikes down part of the Patriot Act
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
All of this... and more on "Studio B With Shepard Smith" at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change