Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
John Kerry will try to use Thursday's debate to make up ground with voters
• Former Okla. Gov. Frank Keating
• Steve McMahon, Democratic strategist
Dick Cheney and John Edwards trade shots
• Rev. Jesse Jackson, president of the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition
Kerry's campaign says Bush is trying to use scare tactics in garnering votes
• Tad Devine, Kerry senior adviser
The Kerry campaign's new ad says Bush botched the war in Iraq
• Ken Mehlman, Bush-Cheney campaign manager
Scott Peterson's defense tries to undercut some key prosecution theories
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analysis
Did CBS make an honest mistake in its reporting about Bush's National Guard service?
• Debra Saunders, syndicated columnist
Kerry says that if elected, he'd get more help from our allies on Iraq
• James Dobbins of Rand Corporation
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change