Join us Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET as we bring you "FOX News Live."
We want to hear from you ... e-mail us at email@example.com and the hosts will be taking your calls live at: 1-888-TELL-FOX.
Here's what's on tap for Tuesday:
• Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., former Intelligence Committee chairman
• Michael Brown, Democratic strategist
• Rep. Vic Fazio, former Democratic National Convention Committee chairman
• Rich Bond, former Republican National Convention chairman
• Stan Goldman, Fox News legal editor
• Mickey Sherman, criminal defense attorney
• Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld , Fox News medical expert
• Major George Hood, Salvation Army national community relations
• Tom Edsall, national political writer for the Washinton Post
• John O'Sullivan, editor-at-large of The National Review
• Michael Doyle, writer for The Modesto Bee
• Jack Quinn, former White House counsel to President Clinton
• Chris Henick, former deputy assistant to George W. Bush
• Juval Aviv , counter-terrorism intelligence officer
• Prof. Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics
• Michael Feldman , former advisor to Vice President Gore
• Marty Evans , American Red Cross president
• Sen. Trent Lott , R-Miss., Intelligence Committee member
• Sen. Joseph Lieberman , D-Conn., Governmental Affairs Committee member
• Bruce Reed , Democratic Leadership Council president
• John McLaughlin, Republican pollster
• Paula Canny, former San Mateo prosecutor
• Alex Sanchez, criminal defense attorney
• Richard Wolffe, Newsweek Washington correspondent
• Patrick Healy, Boston Globe political reporter
• Henry Winkler, 'The Fonz'
• Ron Kaufman , Republican strategist
• Mary Ann Marsh, Democratic strategist
• Anita Baker, singer
NOTE: Topics and guests are subject to change.