Here’s what is on tap for Tuesday:
'FOX & Friends First' (6 a.m. ET)
• Cragin Mosteller, spokesperson for Florida’s Emergency Operations Center
• Steve Malzberg, Republican strategist
• Julian Epstein, Democratic strategist
• Frances Gray, friend of tennis great Althea Gibson
'FOX & Friends' (7 a.m. ET)
• Dr. Arthur Agatston, South Beach Diet doctor
• Eric Tolbert, director of emergency response for FEMA
• Bill Rancic, winner of "The Apprentice"
• Joe Scarborough, host of "Scarborough Country"
• Carol Yelverton, spokesperson for American Red Cross
• Dr. Craig Smith, former President Bill Clinton’s surgeon
• Ann Veneman, secretary of Agriculture
• Harry Belafonte, legendary singer and actor
About the Show
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what "FOX & Friends" will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by — the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. FOX News does not endorse content on external sites.