1. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Participants must be at least 18 years old and residents of the United States of America.
2. Fox News Network, L.L.C. ("Fox News") will begin accepting only e-mail entries on the day each "Book Giveaway" question described in the "FNC Update" e-mail newsletter is forwarded by Fox News. E-mails can not be accepted earlier than 5:00pm (ET) on that same day the "FNC Update" is e- mailed to the subscriber ("Subscriber") by Fox News containing the "Book Giveaway" question. All entries must be received by the following day at 11:59pm (ET). One entry per household.
3. To enter by e-mail, send your "Book Giveaway" answer along with your name and home address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fox News is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries. All such e-mails will be disqualified.
4. Beginning at 5:00pm (ET) the day the "FNC Update" containing the "Book Giveaway" question is first e-mailed to Subscribers and continuing until no later than 11:59pm (ET), the next day, the first five (5) Subscriber e-mails received by Fox News at the e-mail address described herein with the correct answers will be declared the winners. If any of the first five Subscriber e-mails received with the correct answer do not have the required contact information listed in Paragraph 3 above, the next Subscriber e-mail received with the correct answer and required contact information will be declared one of the five winners. This process will continue until all five winners are declared. In the event fewer than five eligible, correct answers are received by the deadline described in this Paragraph 4, Fox News may, in its sole discretion, award the one or more remaining Prizes to the next month's "Book Giveaway" winner(s).
5. PRIZES: Fox News will send the prize(s) described in the quiz or giveaway description to the winner (the "Prizes") within thirty (30) days of the winner being declared. Prizes may vary from week to week.
6. The odds of winning are determined by how quickly Subscribers submit their answers and by the number of entries received.
7. No substitution, transfer or assignment of the Prizes is allowed. The Prizes are not transferable for cash. All Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes.
8. Winners agree that Fox News, its parent, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, assigns and licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and the employees of each shall have no liability in connection with any tampering, hacking, computer virus, bugs, worms, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, with the acceptance and use of the Prize, including liability for personal injury (including death or dismemberment) or property damage.
9. Winners agree that their names, likenesses and voices may be used by Fox News for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
10. Employees of Fox News , its parent, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, assigns and licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible.
11. Fox News reserves sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning the "Book Giveaway" questions and answers.
12. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest but in no event attorneys' fees. Participants shall be bound by these Official Rules.
13. Any tampering with the Book Giveaway, in any manner, is prohibited. Tampering includes, but is not limited to, preventing the submission of some or allEntries, submitting more than one Entry per household, or otherwisecompromising the integrity of the Book Giveaway in any manner. Fox Newsreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether the Book Giveawayhas been tampered with. Fox News reserves the right to disqualify any entrantwho it suspects or has found, in its sole discretion, to have tampered with theBook Giveaway, submitted multiple Entries or submitted Entries using anyautomated means.
14. Fox News reserves the right to prosecute any individual suspected orproven to have deliberately tampered with the Book Giveaway.
15. Fox News is not responsible for unavailable network connections; failed,incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transactions; online failures; hardware,software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any othercommunications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting of theContest in any manner.
16. If Fox News determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties orunforeseen events outside Fox News’ control compromise the integrity or viabilityof the Book Giveaway, Fox News reserves the right to void the entries at issueand/or terminate the relevant portion of the Book Giveaway.
17. To obtain the name of the Winners, as well as a copy of the rules, send a request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Viewer Services Contest" c/o Fox News Channel, 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10036