1. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Participants and their guests must be at least 18 years old, registered “Fox Fans” and residents of the United States or the District of Columbia.
2. Fox News Network, L.L.C. (“Fox”) will begin accepting e-mail entries on Wednesday, September 17, 2003. One entry per household.
3. To enter by e-mail, “Fox Fans” subscribers (“Subscribers”) need to respond to the “Hannity & Colmes In Philadelphia Fox Fans Contest”, Sean Hannity trivia question no earlier than 5:00PM (ET) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 along with your name and home address to email@example.com. Fox is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. All such entries will be disqualified.
4. Beginning at 5:00PM (ET) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003, the first fifteen (15) Subscriber emails received by Fox at the e-mail address described herein with the correct answer to the trivia question will be declared the winners of the Prize (as defined below) held from all eligible e-mail entries. If the Subscriber e-mails received with the correct answer does not have the required contact information listed in Paragraph 3 above, the next Subscriber e-mail received with the correct answer and required contact information will be declared the winner. This process will continue until fifteen (15) winners are declared. In the event fifteen (15) eligible entries with the correct answer are not received, Fox may, in its sole discretion, award the Prize to the attendees of the event on a first come first serve basis. Notices to the winners will be sent out by Fox via e-mail on a date to be determined by Fox. All winners notified must RSVP by the date indicated in the email sent by Fox. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
5. The odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE: Fifteen (15) Subscribers will each win two (2) VIP tickets to attend the taping of “Hannity & Colmes In Philadelphia” on Thursday, October 2, 2003. Prize winners and guest must be able to travel (including but not limited to airfare, ground transportation and hotel accommodations, as applicable) to the taping in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on October 2, 2003, solely at their own expense. Fox shall not be responsible for any cost and expenses associated with this Contest. If the trip cannot be taken as stated, the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
7. No substitution, transfer or assignment of the Prize is allowed. The Prize is not transferable for cash. The winners are responsible for any and all expenses (excluding tickets to the taping of “Hannity & Colmes In Philadelphia”) as well as federal, state, and local taxes. Any and all expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
8. Winners and their guests agree that Fox, its parent, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, assigns and licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and the employees of each shall have no liability in connection with any tampering, hacking, computer virus, bugs, worms, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, with the acceptance and use of the Prize, including liability for personal injury (including death or dismemberment) or property damage.
9. Winners and their guests will be required to sign and return a release and waiver of liability prior to receiving the Prize.
10. Winners and their guests agree that their name, likeness and voice may be used by Fox during the taping of “Hannity and Colmes In Philadelphia” and for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
11. Employees of Fox, its parent, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, assigns and licensees, advertising and promotion agencies, and the families of each are not eligible.
12. Fox reserves sole, final and binding judgment as to all matters concerning the contest.
13. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest but in no event attorneys’ fees. Participants shall be bound by these Official Rules.
14. To obtain the name of the winners, as well as a copy of the rules, send a request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Hannity and Colmes in Philadelphia” c/o Fox News Channel, 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10036.