Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
Should President Bush ignore the Swift Boat issue? Could it backfire on Republicans?
• James Gilmore, former chairman of the RNC
• Jacques DeGraff, Democratic strategist
Is it possible to have free speech and campaign finance reform?
• James Bopp of the James Madison Center for Free Speech
How did Amber Frey come off before the court in her testimony in the Scott Peterson case?
• John Patrick, criminal defense attorney
• Stacy Honowtiz, assistant Florida state attorney
Pandemonium in Iraq after someone opens fire on a crowd marching toward Najaf
• Michael O'Hanlon, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution
A spokesman for the American Bar Association expresses the group's concerns with the military tribunals
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
What role will unions play in the 2004 election?
• Linda Chavez, author of "Betrayal: How Union Bosses Shake Down Their Members and Corrupt American Politics"
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change