Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
Are the Swift Boat ads attacking John Kerry any worse than attack ads by Democratic groups like MoveOn.org?
• Chad Clanton, senior adviser for the Kerry-Edwards campaign
• Jennifer Millerwise, deputy communications director for the Bush-Cheney campaign
Is the economy in good shape or not?
• Gregory Mankiw, chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers
• Gene Sperling, John Kerry's economic adviser
Amber Frey returns to the stand in the Laci Peterson murder trial
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Will coalition forces in Najaf be forces to storm to the holy Imam Ali shrine?
• Retired Marine Lt. Col. Bill Cowan
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change