Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
The White House makes it clear it has no connection to any of the attack ads against John Kerry
• Marc Racicot, Bush-Kerry campaign chair
Are the Swift Boat Veterans hurting Kerry's campaign
• Tad Devine, senior campaign adviser
What's behind conflicting reports about the fighting between coalition forces in Najaf and militants loyal to radical cleric Muqtada al-Sadr?
• Retired Army Col. David Hunt
Three Palestinian activists are charged with raising money for attacks in Israel
• Matthew Levitt, former FBI analyst
Even more confusion in the scandal surrounding New Jersey Gov. Jim McGreevey
• Allen Lowy, attorney representing McGreevey's alleged lover
Michael Jackson's critics are getting under his skin
• Jane Velez-Mitchell, "Celebrity Justice" correspondent
The Fourth Amendment prevents the government from unlawful searches and seizure, but what about seizing the DNA of criminals who've paid their debt to society?
• Nelda Luce Blair, former prosecutor
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change