Michael Jackson's (search) attorneys complained in a court filing Thursday that they have not received lists of items seized during searches by authorities in the singer's child molestation and conspiracy case.

The complaint is only the latest from the defense that prosecutors have moved too slowly to share their evidence against Jackson, which they are legally required to provide.

Defense attorney Robert M. Sanger (search) described the defense's complaints in a status report filed under seal last week in anticipation of a hearing that will be held by telephone Friday. Judge Rodney S. Melville ordered the letter unsealed Thursday.

Sanger said the defense has not received copies of several of the approximately 70 search warrants in the case. In addition, he said, the defense still needs nearly 50 affidavits that accompanied the warrants.

The defense also said it had received a list of items seized in only 18 of the searches, adding it had no way of knowing if the information was complete and accurate.

Prosecutors have said in the past they are providing information to the defense as quickly as possible.

Jackson is charged with committing a lewd act upon a child, administering an intoxicating agent and conspiring to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion. He is free on $3 million bail