Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, August 2:
President Bush is acting on the Sept. 11 report. How will his new initiative improve national security?
• Frances Townsend, assistant to the president and Homeland Security adviser
What does it take to get good, solide terror intelligence?
• Wayne Simmons, former CIA operative
Who would keep the U.S. safe? President Bush or John Kerry?
• Danielle Pletka, GOP strategist
• Flynt Leverett, Kerry foreign policy adviser
Mark Hacking is under arrest for the murder of his pregnant wife Lori
• David Lundberg, former Utah police sergeant
Terrorists in Iraq are going after the country's Christians
• Lorenzo Vidino of The Investigative Project
New York City is cracking down on the homeless, placing more of them under arrest
• Norman Siegel, attorney
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.