Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, July 16:
Did Martha Stewart get what she deserved?
• Robert Heim, former SEC prosecutor
• Michael Ramsey, defense lawyer for former Enron chief Ken Lay
What is the NAACP's problem with President Bush?
• Rod Paige, education secretary
John McCain and Dick Cheney appear together at a campaign event. Will this put a stop to rumors that the Ariz. senator may replace the veep on the 2004 Bush ticket?
• Ron Kaufman, Republican strategist
• Bill Galson, Democratic strategist
Are kidnappers in Iraq getting greedy?
• Tom Clayton of Clayton Consultants
Are religious groups getting too involved in U.S. elections?
• Rev. Jerry Falwell, chancellor of Liberty University
• Rob Boston of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.