Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, July 15:
The vice president says it's nothing more than the usual Washington gossip, but there are rumors that President Bush could drop Dick Cheney from the 2004 ticket
• Tony Blankley, Washington Times editorial page editor
• Doug Schoen, former Clinton pollster and author of the book "On the Campaign Trail"
The judge in the Kobe Bryant sex assault case barred certain evidence from being shown to jurors. Will there be more? And how will that affect the case?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Should President Bush mend fences with the NAACP?
• John McWhorter, Manhattan Institute senior fellow
• Michael Brown, Democratic strategist
Iraq's government vows to "annihilate" terrorists within its borders
• Retired Army Col. Bob Killebrew
A Marine who disappeared in Iraq and turned up in Lebanon three weeks later is back in the states
• Greg Noone, former Navy judge advocate general
Are celebrities becoming too involved in politics?
• James Hirsen, author of "Tales From the Left Coast"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.