Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, July 7:
Can John Edwards help Democrats pick up Senate seats?
• Sen. George Allen, R-Va.
• Sen. Jon Corzine, D-N.J.
Is the Kerry-Edwards ticket too liberal for moderate voters?
• Geraldine Ferraro, former vice presidential candidate
Is Edwards ready to go head-to-head with Dick Cheney?
• David Frum, former Bush speechwriter
• Susan Turnbull, DNC deputy chair
A group of Dallas police officers say they're being punished for not being multi-cultural enough
• Sgt. Malik Aziz of the Texas Peace Officers Association
Is martial law the only way to ensure democracy in Iraq?
• Thomas Mahnken, expert in strategic and international studies
Prosecutors in the Scott Peterson murder trial seem to be changing strategy
• Mercedes Colwin, criminal defense lawyer
• Bob Massi, FNC legal analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.