Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, June 28:
Is Iraq ready to govern itself?
• Rend al Rahim, Iraqi ambassador designate to the U.S.
Is Iraq's security situation getting better or worse?
• Retired Army Command Sergeant Major Eric Haney
What's the best course of action in overseas hostage situations?
• Jim Walsh, security expert
They're celebrating independence in Iraq and Iraqis around the world are celebrating right along with them
• Asaad Ali, Iraqi-American
Is Iraqi sovereignty a political win for President Bush?
• Simon Rosenberg of the New Democrat Network
The Supreme Court gives enemy combatants and terror suspects the right to challenge their detention
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.