Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, June 24:
Are the recent terror attacks in Iraq the storm before the calm?
• Rep. Adam Smith, D-Wash.
• Rep. David Dreier, R-Calif.
The Supreme Court rules that Vice President Dick Cheney's Energy Task Force does not have to hand over its internal documents for now
• David Bookbinder, Washington legal director for the Sierra Club
Former Vice President Al Gore is accusing the Bush administration of intentionally misleading the American people on Iraq
• Chip Smith, Gore's chief of staff for the 2000 presidential campaign
• Charlie Black, adviser to President Bush
The mayor of Los Angeles reacts to police hitting a suspected car thief
• Najee Ali, civil rights leader
Is the prosecution in the Scott Peterson case losing control of the trial?
• Robert Dunn, criminal defense attorney
• Stacey Honowitz, Florida state prosecutor
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.