Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, June 22:
The terrorists responsible for killing the hostages are hoping to influence international policy
• James Lilley, former U.S. ambassador to South Korea
What's the best response to the recent wave of kidnappings and beheadings?
• Walid Phares, terrorism analyst
Millions of readers are getting ready to relive the Clinton presidency, or at least one version of it
• Bill Dal Col, Republican strategist
• David Corn, author of "The Lies of George W. Bush"
A U.S. lawyer is on trial on terrorism charges
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Sen. Ted Kennedy charges that the Bush administration has put America at greater risk of nuclear attack
• Joseph Cirincione of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Should prisoners have to pay their own way behind bars?
• Bristol County, Mass. Sheriff Thomas Hodgson
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.