Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, June 21:
Will the tactics of terrorists in Iraq be enough to convince foreign countries to leave?
• Sen. Trent Lott, R-Miss.
Saudia Arabia says it's doing all that it can to help in the war against terror, but is it really?
• Nail al-Jubeir, Saudi spokesman
The issue of consent takes center stage in Kobe Bryant's sexual assault case
• Bruce Baron, criminal defense attorney
• John Kelly, former prosecutor
Is Bill Clinton's autobiography really revealing?
• Chris Lehane, worked in Clinton White House
• Leslie Sanchez, GOP strategist
How can President Bush make inroads with minority voters?
• Juan Williams, author of "My Soul Looks Back in Wonder: Voices of the Civil Rights Experience"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.