Monday... get on the record!
Watch "On the Record" at 10 p.m. ET!
As the Scott Peterson (search) double murder trial enters its third week there's been explosive drama in the California courtroom. What did the police say? And who asked the judge for a mistrial?
We'll have the latest on the case live from Redwood City (search) this evening when we get a report from our own Anita Vogel and KFI Radio's Laura Ingle who has been inside the courtroom today.
Plus, our panel of legal experts will weigh in with their analysis of the day's developments. Our guests tonight include:
• Jim Hammer, former San Francisco Assistant District Attorney
• Gloria Allred, victims' rights attorney and Amber Frey's attorney
• Bernie Grimm, criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor
• Jayne Weintraub, criminal defense attorney
• Ted Williams, criminal defense attorney and former Washington, D.C. homicide detective
Also, French anti-terror police have more than a dozen people in custody today following raids targeting suspected Islamic militants in the Paris area. We'll get the latest on this developing story and the situation in Saudi Arabia, when FNC Contributor and "Washington Times" National Security Reporter Bill Gertz goes on the record.
Then, you know him as the host of "Your World with Neil Cavuto" here on FNC... But wait till you hear what he's got to say in his new book, "More Than Money: True Stories of People Who Learned Life's Ultimate Lesson (search)." Our own Neil Cavuto sits down with Greta this evening.
These stories and much more!
Don't miss "On the Record" tonight at 10 p.m. ET.