Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, June 7:
How did Ronald Reagan win the Cold War?
• Judge William Webster, former director of the CIA
What was the special bond between the Rev. Billy Graham and Reagan?
• Rev. Franklin Graham, son of Billy Graham
What is the legacy of the Reagan revolution on the Republican Party?
• Ed Gillespie, RNC chair
What is Reagan's political legacy?
• Bob Beckel, Democratic strategist
The effects of Reagan's Supreme Court appointments
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
How did Reagan inspire the next generation of Republican lawmakers?
• Rep. Dana Rohrbacher, R-Calif.
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.