Tonight... get on the record... with Greta!
As opening statements began today in the double-murder trial of Scott Peterson (search), prosecutors started detailing a case they hope will prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Peterson killed his pregnant wife and unborn child.
Greta is in Redwood City, California tonight to bring you LIVE coverage of today's opening statements and much more.
We'll get the latest from FNC's Claudia Cowan and KFI Radio's Laura Ingle.
Plus, we'll get analysis of today's courtroom proceedings from our panel of attorneys and courtroom experts.
Also, we'll talk with Gloria Allred who is representing the other woman in the Peterson case, Amber Frey (search).
And, we'll also speak with forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht.
It's a power packed lineup you won't want to miss.
Tonight's legal eagles include:
• Criminal defense attorney Geoffrey Feiger
• Attorney and former San Francisco Assistant District Attorney Jim Hammer
• Criminal defense attorney and former Washington, D.C. homicide detective Ted Williams
• Criminal defense attorney Yale Galanter
• Criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor Bernie Grimm
Get the facts, hear the evidence and judge it for yourself when Greta covers the Peterson trial LIVE from Redwood City, California, this evening.
Don't miss "On the Record" tonight at 10 p.m. ET!
--All topics and guests subject to change.
--The Associated Press contributed to this story.