Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, May 21:
What's the best way to handle Iraq at this point? Should we be cracking down even harder, or just pack up and leave?
• Rep. Dana Rohrbacher, R-Calif.
• Rep. Gregory Meeks, D-N.Y.
He was once the Pentagon's pick to replace Saddam Hussein. Now Ahmad Chalabi is suspected of leaking U.S. secrets to Iran
• Andrew Cockburn, journalist who has written about Chalabi
New technology and database sharing means that law enforcement can find out who you are in no time flat, and it can even "red flag" potential terrorists
• Walid Phares, professor of terrorism studies at Florida Atlantic University
Truck searches are not uncommon anymore as the U.S. gets signs that possible suicide bombings could happen right here in America
• David Cid, former FBI specialist on terrorism and counter-intelligence
The U.S. attorney says he doesn't believe a perjury charge against a star witness will affect Martha Stewart's trial
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Neither John Kerry nor President Bush are taking off in the polls
• Dick Morris, FNC political analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.