Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, May 19:
Will the U.S. need to send more troops to Iraq to deal with the insurgency there?
• Retired Army Col. Glenn Lackey
Not everything has gone exactly according to plan in Iraq. But six weeks away from the historic handover, are we spending too much time focused on the negatives?
• Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn.
New York's former Mayor Rudy Giuliani gives testimony before the federal panel investigating the Sept. 11 attacks
• Richard Sheirer, former director of the Office of Emergency Management
Long before the terrorist attacks of 9/11, John O'Neill was convinced that Iraq was directly supporting Al Qaeda...
• Murray Weiss, criminal justice editor of the New York Post and author of "The Man Who Warned America"
Respecting other cultures is noble enough, but shouldn't you be able to order breakfast at McDonald's without needing a translator?
• Michelle Malkin, sydnicated columnist
The first U.S. soldier court-martialed for abusing prisoners in Iraq receives the harshest penalty possible
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.