Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, May 17:
How much sarin gas do we need to find before we can say that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction?
• Michael O'Hanlon of the Brookings Institution
How can coalition forces protect Iraq's new government once the handover of power is complete?
• Retired Sgt. Major Steve Greer
Gay weddings may be legal in Massachusetts, but what happens if one of those couples moves to another state?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Will Democratic support for gay marriage alienate swing voters?
• Pat Caddell, president of Cambridge Survey Research
Does the money outweigh the risks for contractors in Iraq?
• Tompie Hall, president of consulting firm that works with contractors
American athletes are being warned to avoid excessive displays of patriotism at the Summer Olympics
• Janet Evans, former member of the U.S. Olympic Swim Team
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.