Call it the summer of the reality show. No less than a dozen new reality shows are set to air this summer.
The war horses of reality's earlier days (like, way back in 2001) such as "Big Brother," "The Amazing Race" and "Who Wants to Marry My Dad" are returning.
But here's a brief look at some of the newer shows:
* "American Casino" (Discovery, debuts June 4) - A casino-themed reality show from the makers of "American Chopper."
* "Seriously, Dude, I'm Gay" (Fox, debuts June 7) - From the producers of "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé," two straight guys compete to win $50,000 by convincing everyone they're gay.
* "Outback Jack" (TBS, debuts June 22) - 12 pampered American gals compete to win the heart of a Crocodile Dundee type.
* "Superstar USA" (WB, debuts tonight) - In this bizzaro version of "American Idol," the best singers get voted off while the most frog-throated looneys have a chance to win.
* "Ashlee" (MTV, no date yet) - Bumbling, blond bombshell Jessica Simpson has a little sister and even she's got a reality show on MTV this summer.