Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, May 6:
Even though President Bush says he has confidence in Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, he's reportedly very unhappy with the way he handled the prison abuse scandal
• Retired U.S. Army Col. Charles Krohn
Are civilian contractors in Iraq out of control?
• Doug Brooks, runs trade association for civilian contractors
Justice in the Iraq prison abuse scandal will be served, but who will get the blame?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
John Kerry's anti-Vietnam War protesting earned him a permanent file with the FBI. So what did they think of him?
• Michael Kranish, co-author of "John F. Kerry: The Complete Biography by the Boston Globe Reporters Who Know Him Best"
For one weekend in June, 15 ballparks will be decorated with ads for the movie Spider Man 2. So is the game selling out?
• Ron Kaplan, sports and popular culture journalist
It was considered physically impossible, but 50 years ago today, Roger Bannister ran a mile in under four minutes
• Neal Bascomb, author of "The Perfect Mile"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.