Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, April 28:
After meeting with Gen. John Abizaid, the Pentagon's top commander in the Middle East, President Bush says he's confident that Marines will suppress the open rebellion. What will it take for that to happen?
• Scott Peterson, a reporter for The Christian Science Monitor
Whatever you want to call the guys shooting at our troops in Iraq, they seem to be getting more organized. For one thing, they're more willing to stand and fight rather than hit and run. So who are we dealing with over there?
• Michael Rubin, former coalition adviser
President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney get ready to meet with the Sept. 11 Commission
• Richard Shenkman, presidential historian
Two enemy combatants are fighting the U.S. government's decision to hold them indefinitely
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Why are some Democrats worrying over whether John Kerry really is electable?
• David Corn, Washington editor of The Nation
Are we getting the real story about Iraq?
• Army Sgt. Angel Rivera, served one year in Iraq
Shock jock Howard Stern is devoting hours of airtime to a vendetta against the president
• Michael Harrison of Talkers magazine
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.