Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, April 27:
What are the chances of a negotiated peace in Najaf?
• Dan Murphy, staff writer for The Christian Science Monitor
What is the military objective in Fallujah?
• Retired Army Col. Glenn Lackey
Why has the John Kerry campaign been hostile to opening up some records for public view?
• Michael Kranish, reporter at The Boston Globe
The U.S. Supreme Court listens to oral arguments in a case involving government secrecy and Vice President Dick Cheney
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial
Are Humvee vehicles safe? Or are they putting our troops in Iraq in jeopardy?
• Michael Hirsh, Newsweek reporter
One car company has created a car designed by women for women
• Lena Ekelund, oversaw car technology
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.