Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Did Democratic presidential hopeful John Kerry (search ) toss out some of his wartime honors?
John H. Dalton, former secretary of the Navy, and Rep. Steve Pearce , R-N.M., join the debate.
• Despite cease-fire attempts — Marines engage in an intense firefight with terrorists in a northern district of Fallujah (search). We'll have the latest.
We'll assess the situation with retired Command Sgt. Maj. Eric Haney, author of “Inside Delta Force,” and Jafar Al Qazwini, assistant director of Assadiq Foundation.
• And the presidential campaign ad air wars continue — We'll hash out the latest with Steve Murphy, Democratic media strategist and former Gephardt campaign manager.
• Is the Supreme Court's 1973 Roe v. Wade (search) ruling that made abortion legal under attack by the Bush administration?
Hundreds of thousands pro-abortion activists rallied in Washington over the weekend — But did they have all of their facts checked? Patricia Ireland, former President of N.O.W., joins the debate.
• Also, Kobe Bryant's (search) accuser wants a speedy trial so she can put the whole thing behind her and move on with her life, but is this only the beginning?
For expert legal analysis and assessment we turn to Westchester district attorney Jeanine Pirro, defense attorney Jeralyn Merritt, and FNC legal analyst Peter Johnson.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!