Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld (search) announces about 20,000 U.S. troops will be in Iraq longer than expected. How will they respond? For answers and the latest news we'll get a LIVE report from FNC's own Oliver North in Iraq.
• Will the 9/11 hearings prepare us for another attack? And -- Should Jamie Gorelick (search), the No. 2 Justice Department official in the Clinton administration, resign from the bipartisan panel? We'll get answers from Sept. 11 commissioner Bob Kerrey.
• More on the conflict of interest issue ... Is one of the 9/11 commissioners sitting on the wrong side of the interrogations? Is the bipartisan panel missing the writing on the wall?
Andrew McCarthy, former chief U.S. attorney, and Jeff Connaughton, special assistant to the counsel to the president under Clinton, join the debate.
• Sen. Kennedy and Sen. Clinton proudly stump for presumptive Democratic nominee John Kerry (search ) — But "with friends like these" ... Could certain Dems cramp Kerry's campaign style?
Bob Mann, former Kennedy press secretary, and Tammy Bruce, author of "The Death Of Right & Wrong," deliberate.
• Speaking of the senator from Massachusetts — Could Sen. Kerry have a purple heart problem? We'll explain and Vietnam veteran Jim McDevitt responds.
• Sen. Christopher Dodd (search) says sorry to anyone offended by his tribute to a fellow senator who once voted against civil rights legislation — But some say that is not good enough.
Syndicated radio talk show host Armstrong Williams and Civil Rights activist Lawrence Guyot join the discussion.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!