Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, April 14:
Is Iraq in danger of blowing sky-high if the coalition attacks Najaf?
• P.J. Crowley, former staff member of the National Security Council
Do attacks on supply lines seriously disrupt the war in Iraq?
• Retired Lt. Col. Scott Rutter
President Bush says he's got a plan to bring peace to Iraq, and win the war on terror
• C.K. Rairden, editor in chief of The Washington Dispatch
Is Iraq a winning issue for John Kerry?
• Jennifer Donahue, political analyst
How do you go about rescuing hostages?
• Leroy Thompson, hostage rescue team trainer
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.