Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, April 12:
Day-to-day security is one of the biggest concerns for private contractors in Iraq. So should they be working in the war zone?
• Retired Army Col. Glenn Lackey
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Despite recent violence, plans remain in place to hand over power in Iraq to a provisional government
• Dan Murphy, staff writer for The Christian Science Monitor
Did the FBI and CIA miss chances to prevent the 9/11 attacks?
• Ron Kessler, author of "The CIA at War: Inside the Secret Campaign Against Terror"
What's motivating the wave of kidnappings in Iraq?
• Orly Halpern, journalist who was kidnapped
Hostage survival training: What should you do if you are captured?
• Sonny Benavidez, retired FBI agent
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.