Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Does the White House think the 9/11 commission (search) conducted an impartial interrogation of Dr. Rice? Did the bipartisan panel keep politics on the sidelines and play fair?
White House Communications Director Dan Bartlett gives reaction from the Bush administration.
• Did any new information come to light during the proceeding? Did Rice's testimony nullify Richard Clarke's (search) claims that the Bush administration was soft on terror? What weight will today's proceeding hold in the War on Terror?
We'll have expert insight, analysis and of course debate of all the day's fiery topics with:
• Sen. Joe Lieberman, D-Conn.
• Oakland, Calif. Mayor Jerry Brown
• Dick Morris, FNC political analyst
• Senator Chris Dodd's comments about West Virginia Democrat Robert Byrd (search), a former Ku Klux Klan member, stir controversy on the Hill — But are the Dems being abnormally silent? Does this compare to a situation that not so long ago forced a former Senate majority leader to step down?
FNC contributor Ellis Henican and Roy Innis, national chairman of C.O.R.E., join the debate.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!