Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• As extreme violence and heavy fighting consumes the Sunni Triangle (search) — A Defense official tells FOX News there have been 'significant' U.S. deaths from fighting in the Iraqi town of Ramadi (search). Stay with us for the latest breaking details.
For expert military analysis and insight we turn to Retired Air Force Major Gen. Burton Moore, CENTCOM director during Operation Desert Storm (search) and Joe Reeder, former undersecretary of the U.S. Army under President Clinton.
• With today's fighting being described as some of the "fiercest fighting seen in a long time over there" — Will the power turnover of June 30 be pushed back? Should we in fact be sending more troops to secure the area?
Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., and Xavier Becerra, D-Calif., deliberate.
• Former Nixon aide John Dean, author of "Worse Than Watergate: The Secret Presidency Of George W. Bush," says the Bush administration is more corrupt than Nixon's. How does he know so much about corruption? He joins the debate.
• Does Friday's job report prove President Bush's economic plan is working? We'll get answers from economist Walter Williams.
• Even Rev. Billy Graham's (search) daughter's prayers sometimes go unanswered. Anne Graham Lotz, author of "Why: Trusting God When You Don't Understand," joins us.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!