Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• One week from today the president's national security adviser — one of the few people a commander in chief can let his hair down in front of — will testify publicly under oath for about two hours before the federal panel reviewing the Sept. 11 (search) attacks. Will these two hours reshape the future of American history?
Former Oklahoma Rep. J.C. Watts joins the debate.
• Economy (search) takes center stage in the presidential race — Which presidential candidate has the plan that will guarantee him a job for the next four years? Former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich weighs in.
• U.S. military says it will respond to yesterday's savage Iraq attacks with precision, and at a time of its choosing. Faced with barbaric enemies who follow no rules — How can a coalition of the willing secure the liberated country? How can you instill order when you are dealing with terrorists who follow no rules? Does peace have a chance?
We'll get answers from Bernard Kerik, former New York City police commissioner.
• OPEC's (search) decision to reduce crude production drives gas prices up — And in an election year that fuels a political issue — What if anything can government do to get them down soon? Will this be a deciding factor in the presidential race?
Kellyanne Conway, Republican pollster, and Susan Estrich, FNC political analyst, assess the situation.
• Could the biggest threat to Homeland Security (search) actually be right here at home? Are the weapons of mass destruction (search) you should be most fearful of actually within American borders? Syndicated columnist Michelle Malkin explains.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!