Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Regardless of the temperature outside — Election season keeps it sizzling in the debate.
Hot button issues cause speed bumps on a presidential trail ...
OPEC's (search) decision to reduce crude production drives gas prices up — And in an election year that fuels a political issue — What if anything can President Bush do to get them down soon? Does John Kerry have a better plan?
Also, the GOP accuses Sen. Kerry of illegal campaign tactics — Is this true? Or, is President Bush's campaign and the GOP "playing politics with the law?"
And what can we expect to learn from the 9/11 commission (search)?
We'll have political analysis and debate on all the day's hot topics with:
• Sen. Trent Lott, R-Miss.
• Michael Reagan, FNC contributor
• Bob Beckel, Democratic strategist and FNC contributor
• New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson
• And former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright (search) blames President Bush for fueling terrorist organizations -- Have certain comments made by President Bush and certain American military officials wrongly given an impression that the war on terror is a war on Islam?
Mark F. Brzezinski, former director of Southeast European Affairs for the National Security Council, and Jed Babbin, NRO contributor and former deputy undersecretary of defense, weigh in.
We'll get reaction from another former Notre Dame football player, Rudy Ruettiger. And — Hall of Fame Running Back Jim Brown will be here.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!