Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, March 30:
In a reverse of policy, the White House says it will allow National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice to appear before the Sept. 11 commission
• C. Boyden Gray, legal counsel for the former President Bush
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
President Bush is running for re-election as a wartime president. Is he doing a good job?
• James Mann, author of "The Rise of the Vulcans"
Does John Kerry need the backing of the Clinton political machine to win the election?
• Dominic Carter, NY1 political correspondent
An internal audit in Canada finds our neighbor has huge homeland security holes at its airports and borders
• Canadian Sen. Colin Kenny
World leaders and their aides spend money during a G-8 summit, but the thousands of protestors leave a big mess behind... costing a city big bucks in cleanup and police overtime. So why host it?
• Bill Hubbard, president and CEO of the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.