Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, March 29:
The trial of former Tyco CEO Dennis Kozlowski hits an apparent snag
• Bruce Schaeffer, attorney writing book about Tyco
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
French lawyer Jacques Verges says he wants to represent Saddam Hussein
• Frank Rubino, attorney who defended ex-Panama dictator Manuel Noriega
Haz-mat teams around the country are on alert for possible bioterror attacks, holding periodic drills to prepare for the worst.
• Judith Miller, co-author of "Germs: Biological Weapons and America's Secret War"
Is there anything good about rats?
• Robert Sullivan, author of "Rats"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.