Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, March 25:
High-profile Democrats rally around John Kerry, including former presidents and former rivals — like one-time party front-runner Howard Dean
• William Mayer, author of "The Frontloading Problem in Presidential Nominations"
A Palestinian boy says he didn't want to die and changed his mind about blowing himself up when Israeli soldiers stopped him
• Sharon Feingold, Israeli army spokesperson
Can Pakistan fight off Al Qaeda and fight the war on terror?
• Sharmeen Obaid, the reporter of "On the Razor's Edge" — a new documentary on PBS’s "Frontline"
Prosecutors have started interviewing potential grand jury witnesses in the Michael Jackson child molestation case
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Can the film "The Life of Brian" compete with "The Passion of the Christ?"
• John Goldstone, producer
Gas prices are at an all-time high in this country — an average of $1.74 a gallon. They're not expected to go down anytime soon — maybe not ever
• Paul Roberts, author of "The End of Oil"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.