Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Richard Clarke (search) questions the competency of National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice in his new book — And tonight she fires back.
• Speaking of former Bush and Clinton counterterrorism adviser Richard Clarke — Clarke today began his testimony in front of the 9/11 commission by addressing the families of Sept. 11 victims in the audience, saying, "your government failed you … and I failed you."
Later, Clarke also blasted the U.S.-led war in Iraq. "By invading Iraq, this president has greatly undermined the war on terrorism."
Has he always felt this way? Or, is Clarke changing his tune? Does his testimony represent fact or fiction? Or a non-fiction bestseller?
Rep. Charles Rangel joins the debate.
• Plus — Democratic Sen. Zell Miller tells us why he's voting for President Bush this November.
• The 19-year-old woman accusing NBA star Kobe Bryant (search) of rape walked calmly into a Colorado courtroom Wednesday, the first time the two have faced each other since their encounter last summer. The woman faced intimate questions about her sexual history.
What types of questions was she forced to answer? Will details about her sexual conduct around the time of the alleged assault be admitted at trial? Should they?
We'll get expert legal assessment and analysis from:
• Mel Sachs, defense attorney
• Jeanine Pirro, Westchester district attorney
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!