Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, March 19:
A year after the start of the Iraq war, is the coalition of the willing still willing to help?
• Radek Sikorski, Poland's former secretary of foreign affairs
Are things better or worse off in Iraq?
• Dan Murphy of The Christian Science Monitor
• Dr. Maha al Sagban, opened Women's Rights Center in Iraq
Some Republicans and Democrats are mad about the Medicare bill and how much it's really going to cost
• Rep. Trent Franks, R-Ariz
The war in Iraq created a new phenomenon in journalism and a new catch phrase — the "embedded reporter"
• Rick Leventhal, FNC correspondent
• Robert Collier of The Chronicle
The Sierra Club is hopping mad that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has refused to recuse himself from hearing their case against Vice President Dick Cheney
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.