Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• A car bomb ripped through a portion of central Baghdad (search ) Wednesday, destroying a downtown hotel and killing at least 27 people. Forty-one people were reported injured in the explosion, including some Westerners. We'll have the latest details.
• This terror attack comes on the heels of last weeks train blast in Madrid (search). After the Spanish vote on Sunday, what are the chances of other European nations abandoning the war on terrorism? New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, former U.S. Representative to the United Nations, weighs in.
• Could a newly uncovered government videotape prove that the U.S. knew exactly where Usama bin Laden was in late 2000, one year before 9/11? Did intelligence officials miss their chance to nab the terror mastermind? We'll get answers from James Carafano, a senior fellow with the Heritage Foundation (search).
• From the war on terror to Bush's reelection campaign — Watch the conclusion of Brit Hume's EXCLUSIVE interview with Dick Cheney .
• A busy day for the veep. Cheney delivers a major foreign policy address at the Reagan Presidential Library and takes shots at the Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (search). Does President Bush's right-hand-man have it correct? If John Kerry had it his way would Saddam Hussein (search) still be the brutal dictator of Iraq?
FNC political analyst Susan Estrich and Republican strategist Charlie Black join the debate.
• And, ABC news veteran Sam Donaldson weighs in on the race for the White House.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!